Green Beacon Brewing Co
26 Helen Street, Teneriffe, Brisbane QLD.
Join one of Australia's most awarded and celebrated craft breweries!
Our Teneriffe location is a locally-oriented, quality-focused brewpub with a passion for great beer and atmosphere.
Duties will include:
- Management of food and beverage service within the licensed premises.
- Full administration of day-to-day operations.
- Facility maintenance and upkeep, alongside strict oversight over policy / compliance procedures and all supporting documentation.
- Management of retail staff extending to recruitment, payroll, rostering, training, and performance management.
- Coordination of internal events (activations held within the licensed premises) with a wide range of scope, budget, and creative license.
- Forward planning initiatives to support the growth of the venue, from both a revenue and customer/brand experience standpoint.
What we need from you:
- Prior experience in venue management - craft credentials looked upon favourably.
- Strong financial acumen as well as knowledge around regulatory and compliance issues within the hospitality industry.
- Ability to build upon an established event calendar, and an ongoing / evolving product release calendar, to engage with a long-established customer base.
- Experience in comprehensive financial reporting.
- Experience in managing a fast-paced, modern hospitality environment with the ability to lead an enthusiastic team.
Our ideal applicant would be an individual who displays creativity and initiative alongside the ability to effectively collaborate with a close-knit team of passionate individuals.
Green Beacon Brewing Co strongly encourages the career progression of our employees and will only assess applicants who are unrestricted in their ability to establish a long-term position at the company.
Applications accepted via seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51135697