The primary role of the Green Beacon Brewing Co. cellar operator is to ensure weekly upkeep and smooth functioning of all assets of the business pertaining to the control of produced stock and associated equipment for the service and dispensing of said stock when onsite.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in keg room environment
- Demonstrated stock control skills
- Strong time-management and planning skills
- Experience in line cleaning
- Forklift licence desired but not essential
- Must be physically fit for the job and be able to lift 20+ Kilogram
The available position is Casual but can potentially lead to a full-time role for the right candidate.
Think you've got the skills and experience we're looking for?
Shoot through your current resume, outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Wednesday 4th April 2018